- This event has passed.
Holiday Market 2020
December 5, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Arts, crafts, holiday gifts, children’s art activity, Santa photo op, food & fun!
Come enjoy the spirit of the season at Link Centre’s outdoor Holiday Market on Saturday, December 5th, 1pm-7pm. Shop for local handmade arts and craft pieces, warm up with some delicious food and drink, hear holiday music, and learn about how different cultures celebrate the season! Santa will be in attendance for photos from 2pm-6pm! Suggested Admission Donation: $5. (Children under 10 are free.)
*Rain date is Sunday, December 6th, 1pm-7pm.
*Please wear your mask and practice safe distancing.
- The 2020 Holiday Market will be held outdoors in the Link Centre’s east parking area.
- Market Load-in is at 11:00am on Saturday, December 5; all vendors should be set up no later than 12:45pm.
- Vendors will enter to load-in from Stephen D. Lee. Staff will be on site to direct you to your booth location.
- Tables will not be provided by Link Centre. A limited number of tables are available for rental. If you have any special needs or requests, please note this information on your application in the space provided.
- Your signage should fit WITHIN your booth space.
- Link Centre Table additions: Your product may be accompanied with a small table tent no larger than 8×11.5. All items should be priced with tag or sticker, and include applicable sales tax.
- Vendors are responsible for sales transactions (cash and cards). If you need help with setting yourself up to receive credit/debit card payments, let us know! Please bring appropriate cash/change.
- Vendors must provide their own table covering and display elements (if applicable).
- Products not listed on your application will not be allowed.
- Vendors must monitor their own tables at all times.
- There is no electricity access at booths.
- If you have special needs not addressed here, please send questions to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Accepted vendors will be notified by email on November 20. Once notified of acceptance, you will receive instructions for how to either 1) pay online, or 2) pay in person at the Link Centre Main Office. All vendors accepted to the Holiday Market must confirm participation and submit fees no later than November 25. Thank you!
If you have photos of your products, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.