Holiday Market 2022
December 4, 2023 @ 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Arts, crafts, holiday gifts, food & fun!
Come enjoy the spirit of the season at Link Centre’s Holiday Market on Saturday, December 4th, 11AM-4PM in the Reception Hall. Shop for local handmade arts and craft pieces, warm up with some delicious food and drink, and hear holiday music.
- The 2022 Holiday Market will be on December 3, 2023 from 11:00AM-4:00PM.
- The 2022 Holiday Market will be held indoors in the Link Centre’s Reception Hall.
- Pricing Info:
- 4-ft half table – $25
- 8-ft table – $45
- 10×10 booth spaces – $70
- Market Load-in is at 9:00AM on Saturday, December 4; all vendors should be set up no later than 10:45AM. Vendors must be cleared out of the space by 5:00 PM.
- Vendors will enter to load-in from Stephen D. Lee. Staff will be on site to direct you to your booth location.
- Vendors must provide their own table covering and display elements (if applicable).Your signage should fit WITHIN your booth space.
- Vendors are responsible for sales transactions (cash and cards) and for collecting applicable sales tax. Each vendor must turn in tax forms and payments to Link Centre at the end of the event.
- If you need help with setting yourself up to receive credit/debit card payments, let us know! Please bring appropriate cash/change.
- Products not listed on your application will not be allowed.
- Vendors must monitor their own tables at all times.
- There is no electricity access at booths.
- If you have special needs not addressed here, please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Accepted vendors will be notified by email on November 11. Once notified of acceptance, you will receive instructions for how to either 1) pay online, or 2) pay in person at the Link Centre Main Office. All vendors accepted to the Holiday Market must confirm participation and submit fees no later than November 28. Thank you!