- This event has passed.
Drive-In Movie Night – Jurassic Park
October 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Parking lot opens at 7. Films at 7:30. $20 a car, tickets and concessions advance purchase at igfn.us/f/30lx/n or text SAFECINEMA to 41444.
(Rain Date October 11th)
Link Centre’s Movie Night Rules
- Ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. If you cannot use your ticket, we can transfer it to another person or to another event. Reservations should be made in advance online or by texting SAFECINEMA to 41444.
- ACCESS and PARKING:
- There will be no access from West Main Street. Please approach Link Centre by arriving from Douglas Street on the west and turning east onto Stephen D. Lee (between Link Centre and the Police Athletic League). Event staff will direct you to a parking space in the east parking area.
- Due to our parking lot arrangement, no vehicle may back into a space — ALL VEHICLES WILL FACE FORWARD.
- Large or tall vehicles will be guided to park on the sides or back of the parking area.
- Event staff will make the decision to direct your car to a specific space.
- Once parked, you may not drive away until instructed by event staff, except in the event of an emergency. If you have an emergency that requires you to leave, please call the number you receive on check-in for assistance exiting the parking area.
- FOR SAFETY REASONS, NO CARS WILL BE ADMITTED AFTER THE LOT IS CLOSED. Parking opens thirty minutes prior to the film start time and closes when the film begins. We suggest arriving early for spaces closest to the screen.
- All films are broadcast and can be heard in your car using your FM Radio. You will receive the station frequency upon check-in. If your car is not equipped with a radio, we recommended bringing one. You cannot tune into the signal with a smartphone. There are no loudspeakers.
- In the event of a rain forecast, we may announce an event cancellation on the day of the event. Your ticket may be used for the rescheduled rain date or a future event.
- In the event of rain during the movie, please shelter in your car. Cars will not be allowed to exit the lot until it is safe to do so, and only under the direction of event staff.
- WE WILL OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICIES:
- Once parked, you must stay in your car. All audience members must stay inside the vehicle at all times. There is no picnicking on the grounds, nor on your car’s roof, hood, truck, or truck’s bed.
- Your vehicle’s left side windows may be opened fully. The right windows may be cracked no more than 2” to allow for better airflow.
- You must remove any trash you bring in or create during the film. There are no public waste receptacles available.
- When outside your vehicle, please be respectful of others’ space. We highly recommend staying at least 6’ away from others, and require a face covering.
- Restrooms will be accessed through the glass lobby doors of the Link Centre.
An attendant will let you know when you can enter the restroom. Masks are required at all times while inside the building and social distancing of six feet must be observed.
- If you ordered any concessions items they will be given to you when you show your ticket to the ticket attendant.
- Battery Assistance: If you require a battery jump after the showing of the movie please call the number given to you at check-in. An attendant will respond to your vehicle with jumper cables.
Thank you to Melanie Addington and the Oxford Film Festival’s
OFF to the Movies for their guidance.
Link Centre ♦ 1800 W. Main Street ♦ 662.690.4011 ♦ link-centre.org
@linkcentretup ♦ #linkcentre